Through The Write Way, Kathy Magrino provides writing and editorial services, creative services project management, blogging and social media writing, website content management, digital media strategy and marketing consulting to B2B and B2C clients in a variety of industries, including publishing, manufacturing and digital media… and the list goes on and on! Some of her current and previous clients are or were ThomasNet.com, Social Media Today, Asbury Park Press and many others. Projects include:
- content marketing and copywriting, including writing social media micro-posts and blogs
- website development and design, content strategy, copywriting and editing
- marketing and sales video scripts
- feature articles and news releases
- online and print newsletter writing and editing
- testimonials, white papers, case studies… and more.
Kathy is a big fan of the social media world. She says, “I love all the communication opportunities social media offers!” Additionally, from 2010 through 2012, Kathy managed the communities of Social Media Today LLC as their weekend moderator.
Reach out to Kathy through Twitter (@kathymagrino) or email (kathy “at” thewriteway.com), and she’d be happy to chat with you and tell you more about what she and The Write Way can do for you!